The links below lead to tutorials that will help you get started with the basic skills you need to add content to your website such as adding a new blog post to your website.
If I’ve set up your website most of the complicated work has been done, you can now add new blog posts or web pages to your site surprisingly easily.
Your next step is to start adding blog posts or web pages to your site
- A list of WordPress tutorials for beginners
- Making a new blog post or web page
- Organizing your blog using categories and tags
- Adding links to your navigation bar
But before you write any content for your site, ask yourself…
Is this content designed to attract new customers or help existing customers? The answer should be a clear and obvious yes.
Writing writing good quality content that ranks well in Google takes a serious amount of effort, time and commitment from you. So before you begin you need to get clear about the content you’re about to write. Ask yourself…
Why am I adding a new blog post?
- How will this content help my customers or clients?
- How will this content help my business?
- What search phrases do I want this new blog post to be found for?
Once you’re sure the time you’re about to invest in adding a new blog post makes sense, just follow the tutorials above to start building your blog or making new web pages.